Wednesday, June 4, 2008

"We've got Sommer on the line..."

Blog Experiment Current Standings
Number of CDs sold via Blog: 24
Number of CDs sold by means of blackmail: 2
Level of BlogCreator's Satisfaction: Below average
Level of Buyer's Satisfaction: Unknown
Number of Comments inspired by first post: 1 (thanks, kendall)
Number of times asked if Jason knows about Blog: 7
Number of (inaccurate) congratulatory text messages regarding engagement: 4
Number of times asked if we were poor: 1
Number of times accidentally lit scarf on fire while cooking thus considering changing The Engagement Fund to The Plastic Surgery Fund: 1

This, That and a little Scat
Well, I made my first appearance on Chicago Radio (thanks, Eric and Kathy 101.9 fm). Unfortunately it wasn't in regards to my fundraising efforts, but to comment on the pros and cons of scooting and car-sharing in Chicago. (when i became a person that calls in to morning radio...I do not know) Anyhow, as a Vespa owner and member of I-Go Car Share- I had a lot to say. The adventures of life on a scooter are infinite. The car-sharing program isnt too bad neither, although it is sometimes like sharing a car with your irresponsible smelly little brother. There didnt seem to be an appropriate opportunity time to bring up Mr.Jazzman- but I do feel Ive somehow got my foot in the media door!

And for all you Jazz Enthusiasts, you've heard correctly! Jason IS working on some new material as a follow-up to Some Wonderful Moment. (So, please, please buy the cd currently on sale, before they start multiplying!)

No comments: